What types of gift cards and vouchers do you offer?
Luke & Jack offer digital gift cards online and physical gift cards in our Glasgow store. We also offer promotional gift cards at local events and competitions.
Where can I use my Luke & Jack gift card?
Our physical gift cards can be used in our Glasgow store or can be converted to use on our website. To use in-store please present at the time of purchase. To use on our website we ask that you contact us first to let us know the gift card number on the reverse of the card. Within 24 hours we will convert your card to an online-only code to use during checkout. You will not be able to use any remaining balance on the card in-store from this point.
Digital gift cards can be used immediately online but to use in-store please allow up to 24 hours.
How do I check the balance of my gift card?
In-store you can ask a member of our store team who will be happy to help. You can also call the store during opening hours. If you have converted your gift card for online use then please email us.
I have a different question.
If there is something that we haven't covered here then please let us know by contacting us
What are the gift card terms and conditions?
- Gift cards can be redeemed at Luke & Jack stores in the United Kingdom and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for exhibited artwork, purchases at events at external locations or to buy another gift card.
- Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and a maximum load value of £1000.
- Gift cards, or a combination of, are restricted to a maximum of five that can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
- Gift cards are valid for the period which is the later of (i) 12 months from the date of issue, or (ii) 12 months from the date of the last transaction. After the expiry of this period any remaining balance will be cancelled. Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0141 552 5699.
- If any item purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. Luke & Jack will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- Luke & Jack reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.